Here are some cancer-fighting foods.
1. Eat more berries, like blueberries, açai berries, raspberries, and cranberries, because these are high in antioxidants.
2. Drink green tea. It fights cancer.
3. Add fresh garlic to your diet regularly.
4. Increase intake of broccoli and cabbage.
5. Incorporate more garlic, onions, and leeks in your dishes.
6. Tomatoes are a good source of lycopene. Use it some more.
7. Resveratrol is another great antioxidant that is abundant in red wine.
8. Soy is rich in genistein, a phytoestrogen that protects the body against hormone-dependent cancers.
9. Turmeric is rich in curcumin–another powerful antioxidant.
However, it is still my belief that we have to consume things in moderation. While these foods are powerful antioxidants that can fight cancer, it is not good to drink excessive amounts of red wine just for resveratrol. Nor should you eat soy everyday.
But given the chance, pick healthy foods over junk food. And take everything in moderation.